General requirements The script writing guidelines for scriptwriter can be described as follows:
- Script written in Indonesian or English with space 1.5, Cambria 12, A4 paper size, one column format, and last custom margin setting (top 4 cm; Left 4 cm; Below 3 cm; Right 3 cm).
- The length of the scientific manuscript should be no more than 5000 words or approximately 10-20 pages, including graphs or tables (if any).
- The term in a foreign language or regional language in the text is written with Italic.
- Review libraries are not included as part of the article structure. Thus, the important library quotations may be included in the introductory chapter or in the discussion. Excerpts from the literature in the necessary discussions only and who are preferred are discussions about the data analysis results found on its own.
- The scientific article of the thesis and dissertation of a student to be published in a scientific journal should have a manuscript assessment sheet by the Examiner (serves as a journal partner), a certificate of acceptance of the script for publication of the editorial board.
Scientific article structure
- In general, scientific article structure results research and non-research scientific articles are relatively similar. In non-research articles there is no method section.
- The structure of Article Research consists of 9 main sections, namely:(1) headingn(2) line ownership;(3) abstract;(4) keywords;(5) Introduction;(6) methods;(7) Results and discussion;(8) Conclusion (9) References.
- The headline should be concise and to beable to, with no more than 14 words, including a link. Short and concise title in 14 words, avoid linking words and mentioning objects, places, or research materials in a very detailed manner.
- The title contains the keywords of the topic under study.
- Font type Cambria 16 bold , with single line spacing.
- The title is in Indonesian or English, according to the language spoken in the script.
- Avoid using abbreviations, formulas and directives.
- The ownership line consists of two parts, namely the author's name and institution alaffiliate author.
- Institutional affiliates of the students follow the place where students are learning.
- The author's name should be those who actually participated in the planning, execution, analysis of discussion results, and report writing.
- Academic/functional or undergraduate degree should not be included.
- The name of the institution is registered in full for the country's name, written with the author's name and postal address, email and facsimile (if any) for the purpose of correspondence.
- If the author is more than one person and comes from a different institutional, then all the addresses are registered by giving the superscript mail Markstarting from behind the author's name sequentially.
- The corresponding author name is given an asterisk (*).
- Abstracts are written in summaries and factual, covering research objectives, research methods, results and conclusions.
- Abstract written in one paragraph; Written in two languages, Indonesian and English; Abstract length and ranges from 150-200 words.
- Avoid unusual referrals and shorthand use.
- Keywords consist of 3 to 5 words and/or group of words.
- Written in alphabetical order
- Between the keywords separated by a semicolon (;).
- Avoid many connective words (and, with, it and others).
- Avoid sub-sub in the introduction.
- The introduction should contain background problems, problems and research objectives.
- The percentage of page length is between 10-15% of the total manuscript length.
- The reference is indicated by writing the author's family name/last name and year of trouble, regardless of the page number. The foundation theory is presented in a complete, concise, and fully relevant sentence for the purpose of writing scientific articles.
- Briefly inform about the materials and methods used in the study, including the subjects/materials studied, tools used, experimental design or design used, sampling techniques, variables to be measured, retrieval techniques Data, analyses and statistical models used.
- Avoid writing excessive statistical formulas.
- If using the famous method, name the method name only. If necessary, specify the reference source used for reference.
- For qualitative research, research methods can adjust.
Results and discussion
- The Format of the research and discussion results is not separated, given the number of pages available to limited authors.
- Results can be presented with support tables, graphics or images required, to clarify the presentation of the results verbally.
- Tables and charts or captions are arranged in a concise phrase (not sentences) Form.
The description of the image/graphic is placed under the Picture/Chart, while the table title is placed on it. The headline is written with a capital letter.
The conclusion should be linked to the title and objectives of the study. Do not make statements not adequately supported by your findings. Write the improvements made to industrial engineering field or science in general. Do not make further discussions, repeat the abstract, nor only list the results of research results. Do not use bulleted points, use paragraphed sentences instead.
References begin on their own page and are listed in alphabetical order by the first author's last name. Only references cited within the text should be included. Ensure that in-text (Citation) references are quoted as per the APA in-text citation style. The manuscript is expected to involve approximately 20-25 primary and up-to-date references and 80 percent are from primary sources (journals/proceedings), with a level of expertise under 10 years since this article was written. We strongly suggest the writer uses reference manager, such as Mendeley.