Peer Review Process
Every manuscript that goes assessed by the following rules:
- The authenticity of its contribution to the field of scientific publishing, methodological and theoretical reliability is taken in accordance with topics, coherence analysis, grammar and writing in accordance with existing rules.
- Each manuscript submitted by the author, will do peer review
- Each article will be reviewed by a minimum of two reviewers.
- The article will be accepted at least recommended by two reviewers and with permission from the editor.
- The principle of recruitment of reviewers has at least written scientific journals as the first author, or a member of the author on three of articles, both publications of accredited national-scale scientific journals and international-scale scientific journal publications.
- Any incoming paper will be checked by the section editor, if it does not match the scope of the Sporta saintika, it will be returned for rejection, so if there are things that do not match the regularized style Sporta saintika, then the paper will be returned to the author, if it is appropriate With a regularized style Sporta saintika, it will be assigned to reviewers.
- The process of reviewing a paper using a double blind method involving a minimum of two reviewers who have been selected by a section editor, if between reviewers there are conflicting decisions, it will be additional reviewers to decide whether the article is accepted or rejected. The Editor will first evaluate all manuscripts submitted at a maximum of 3 weeks time. Although rare, yet it is entirely feasible for an exceptional manuscript to be accepted at this stage. Those rejected at this stage are insufficiently original, have serious scientific flaws, or are outside the aims and scope of the sporta saintika journal. Those that meet the minimum criteria are passed on to expert reviewers for review. It usually took up to 10 weeks.